College of Health Sciences
In partnership with H3 Africa and UG @ 70 presents
3RD BIENNIAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
Theme: Genetics, Hypertension, Diabetes and Herbal Remedies in Kidney Diseases
Date : September 26 - 28, 2018
Venue : Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons, Accra
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- Contributions are invited for oral and poster presentation. Abstracts should be submitted according to the following guidelines and structured as follows:
- Authors (include address and affiliations and underline presenting author)
- Aim[s] or objectives
- Discussion and conclusion
2. Must not exceed 250 words and in Times New Roman or Calibri with a font size of 12.
3. Deadline for submission of abstracts is Tuesday July 31, 2018
5. Awards: Awards would be given to the following categories:
- The best young scientist
- The best postgraduate and research assistant for oral presentation.
- The best postgraduate and research assistant for poster presentation.
6. This Conference is accredited by the Ghana Medical and Dental Council and The Allied Health Professional Council For CPD Credits
Pre-Registration for Non College of Health Sciences members is by payment of GH¢ 600.00 to the College of Health Sciences Accounts Office, Korle-Bu.
Professor Andrew Anthony Adjei for further information|: 0543065223, 0244378458, 0243643507, 0249534022
Deadline for Pre-Registration is Friday August 10, 2018